Wednesday 13 May 2015

Autumn Adventure

One sunny morning Team Tekau went for a walk around the school looking at the differences the Autumn season brings to our environment. When we got to the playground we had a leaf fight with the huge piles of Autumn leaves. It was great fun! We came back to the classroom and planned our Autumn writing. We even brought bunches of leaves into the classroom to inspire our ideas! After brainstorming and going through our writing process, we published our beautiful work with a border of Autumn leaf rubbings. They look awesome! Great work Team Tekau, you should all be proud of your fantastic writing!

7 comments:

  1. The story's are amazing! The leaf rubbings were really fun to do. From Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing Alex, such creative writers in Team Tekau. The leaf rubbings are fun and look so effective! :)

      Delete
  2. That is a really interesting story. I asked Josh if Miss Birrell is really fast and he said 'well I wasn't running my fastest so I still don't know if I can beat her!' That made me laugh, I think I see a challenge coming on! Leanne (Joshs mum)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The challenge has been set now Leanne, I will be bringing my running shoes next week! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the rubbings, they look so colourful and Elijah really enjoyed doing them. How fun to play in the leaves for school work!!! From Elijah's Mum =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun, and they look fantastic in the classroom! :)

      Delete
  4. great job josh with your leaf poem. from kyla

    ReplyDelete