Monday 13 October 2014

Term 4 Wow!


Super sand trail
What the?
There were many exclamations of 'wow!' when students checked out Room 10 this morning.
The sand path through the classroom was a way to kick off our topic and to get everyone thinking.
Using the framework of 'I know', 'I think' and 'I wonder' we recorded our ideas around the sand.
Our trip in Week 4 - 7 November will be AMAZING!
Where are we going?
See if you can figure it out!
Jordan, Wyatt and Sharnika build some castles


























































5 comments:

  1. Awesome WOW Room 10! And we LOVE all your questions about the gannets and the ocean, cant wait to find out the answers! From Gemma and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are all excited to visit Cape Kidnappers. I remember going on my class trip to Cape Kidnappers when I was at Mahora School. A very long time ago 😳
    Mandy (Ninas mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all the teachers who shared 'I wonders...'. We are all really excited about finding some answers and learning more about rocks, fossils, Cape Kidnappers and of course gannets. This is such an interesting topic to study! Mrs Perry

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was time to pack up the beach today. We loved having it in the room but we need the space so we can keep moving with our learning. Thanks to everyone who helped bucket the sand back into the sandpit. Clean up was really very easy and you all kept the sand exactly where it needed to stay. Well done awesome kids! ************

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the sand trail Mrs Perry.

    ReplyDelete