Monday 13 October 2014

Oxford Owl eBooks


This is a super site with loads of wonderful ebooks. Some are online books that you listen to as you turn the pages and follow the text. Others are audio books, to enjoy listening to. You can choose a category and focus on books that are a 'good fit' for you. I am absolutely amazed at the fantastic choice of quality texts and I can't wait to hear what you enjoy reading.  

The link will take you to a page that looks like this. You need to click on 'My class login'.
Type in the Room 10 user name and password.
(I will share this with you and have you record it in your Homework Book)


So, what are you waiting for? Get reading!!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to know which books you really enjoy reading (or listening to) and why? Comment and share a super story with your classmates. Mrs Perry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site ... listen to Black Beauty it is a wonderful story about a loving horse.Ezrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE reading these books I wonder whats your most favorite book? From Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My most favourite book is clever monkey.

      Delete
    2. My favourite book is Black Beauty. from Destiny

      Delete
    3. My most favourite book in the hole wild world is Giant Chicken. from Julie

      Delete
    4. My most favourite book is Dragon Danger. from Julie

      Delete
  4. I really like 'Willbe the bumble bee' book, my Mum told me I use to love and want people to read that book to me all the time when I was little. There's also another book called 'Wonkey Donkey' from the same author and it is so cool. Jahrel

    ReplyDelete