Thursday 14 May 2015

Super, Duper Quick Writes!

This morning Team Tekau used a photograph to inspire them to write a quick story. They had to have a beginning, middle and end and use great descriptive words. Check out these fantastic stories...


One beautiful, brilliant morning the incredible divers went to a shop and found some wet suits. They bought them and went on a white, shiny boat. "Come on boys! We've got a job to do," they said. When they got to a deep surface they jumped out of the boat. When they got into the sea they saw something. It was a shark! I swam as fast as possible until I noticed it wanted to play. When I played with him he gave me a high five. He did not have a name so I gave him a name. I called him Sharkboy. Then I lived with him.
By Cortez

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent story Cortez wonderful details from Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have used lots of clever writing features in your story Cortez...
    Alliteration - 'beautifulYour story has , brilliant'
    Awesome adjectives - incredible divers,white, shiny boat, deep surface
    You have used direct speech and created excitement and action.
    Next time think about using words other than 'when' for starting sentences.
    You can be so proud of this piece of writing - tino pai to mahi from Mrs Perry :) 👍🏽

    ReplyDelete