Monday 24 March 2014

Becoming Super Spelling Whizzes!

As part of our Daily 5 one of our activities is Word Work. I was really impressed with how focussed Room 10 was while working on their spelling today. Spelling is such an important life skill and knowing how to write the essential words quickly will help you become a better writer.
Look how busy students were today! Very exciting…
We talked about ways to practise at home and suggested using scrabble tiles to make your focus words. 
It was really exciting to get this photo emailed to me tonight showing what Tyler did. That's really cool learning - great job Tyler! Thanks for sharing :)
Spelling with Scrabble tiles - Fantastic idea!





3 comments:

  1. " I am a super speller! What not yet that means I need to do more spelling. from Wyatt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun doing word work activities.Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a good speller from Julie

    ReplyDelete