Thursday 20 March 2014

Tyler - Kea of the Week!

Last night at Keas we had a challenge activity. I was scared at first but I gave the rope course a go. You had to go through a tunnel first. Then you have to walk a tightrope. Then you had to scuffle through another tunnel to the finish. After that we played  a game called rhubarb. The other Keas have to ask you a question and you have to answer rhubarb but you're not allowed to laugh or smile. I felt excited when I won the trophy. I have fun playing with my friend Eddie at Keas.
Written By Tyler
Edited by Mrs Perry
A very proud Tyler who showed COURAGE at Keas 

3 comments:

  1. Well done Tyler! You wrote a great little story about Keas and the challenge course you faced. I was so proud that you really focussed on your writing today, kept going and didn't give up. Awesome resilience - keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great writing Tyler, and it was fantastic how you went in and done the rope course even though you were really scared of falling off. I am such a proud mum! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Tyler you are awesome Tyler. from Julie

    ReplyDelete