Friday 1 May 2015

Hi from Mrs Perry!

Morena Team Tekau!
Missing you all, but guess what? On Monday I am coming to be a reliever in Room 3. I am pretty excited about that and it means I will get to see you all. Just warning you, hugs will be compulsory! I have been busy taking care of Mr Perry and we are enjoying spending lots of time together. Today he might get to have a ride in a very old plane called a Gypsy Moth. It's a plane that was used even before  the second World War.  I hope George is behaving himself and not 'monkeying' around too much...
I have been reading all the stories you wrote last term in your Writing books (which are coming back to school TODAY) and I am so impressed with your writing progress. Give yourself a pat on the back, tell yourself how awesome you are because it is true. I can't wait to come and have a wee korero about what you have done well and your next writing step. I know Miss Birrell can't wait either! See you all soon xox

No comments:

Post a Comment