Wednesday 25 March 2015

Rain by Rapaira


One night I woke up and heard a big BANG, BANG!
I looked out my window and there was very powerful rain. It looked like the world was crying.
It smelt fresh and clean and it sounded like tin cans raining down.
It felt like little bullets were landing on me or tiny ants were crawling all over me.
It was annoying.
The rain got heavier and heavier and then it started to look like it had skinny blue swords.
The sounds started to sound like dinosaurs were clashing on to the ground and the taste started to grab more flavour.
Then it started to hail so I went outside and it started to rain again.
I went back inside but it was boring.
Then the sun appeared, the rain disappeared and I felt thrilled.

Written by Rapaira
Edited by Rapaira and Mrs Perry

3 comments:

  1. Awesome story. I loved the descriptions! Haeata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing story Rapaira! By Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I loved your story Rapaira your going to write fabulous stories when your older. By Elise

    ReplyDelete