Wednesday 25 March 2015

Giggle Poem - Published by Elise

Elise shared this poem she learned 'off by heart' as one of Team Tekau's Homework challenges. We loved it and asked her to publish and illustrate it. Ka mau te wehi Elise :)

My Daddy snores and sucks his toes.
My brother likes to lick his nose.
My doggy meows, my kitten barks.
My goldfish likes to chase sticks in parks
My sister walks while upside down.
My mum hops all over town.
Her skin is purple don't you know,
And I am green from head to toe.
My dad is red, my sisters blue
My brothers yellow, yes it's true.
We all wear rain coats in the sun
And gobble lima beans for fun.
We're very special, can't you see?
We're just a normal family!


7 comments:

  1. love you're poem Elise From kyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your green from head to toe that means . . . IM PINK FROM HEAD TO TOE! By Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great poem Elise, very entertaining. From Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bianca by the way I copied it off giggle poetry. By Elise

    ReplyDelete






  5. I love the poem Elise. Haw can you remember the poem?
    by Chanelle

    ReplyDelete