Monday 8 December 2014

Piki Haere Books Home Today!

It's time to share and celebrate a year of wonderful learning. How exciting! Please share your Piki Haere Books with your whanau this week. Find a time when Mum, Dad, Gran, Grandad, aunties, uncles or whoever you are sharing with is not too busy so you can sit down together. It's so valuable to look back and see the progress that has been made over the year and to share where you are at with your learning journey. Remember to ask them to record some feedback on the 'two stars' sheet. You can all be so proud of your achievements this year! Remember to bring your book back to school by next Monday.
Learning Journals coming home tonight!

5 comments:

  1. I have already shared my Piki Harere book with some of my family. I LOVE my Piki Harere book. Ezrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum said "I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! your Repeated chatch phrase Bostyn". "I said thank you mum".From Bostyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you most proud of when you look through your Piki Haere Book? Share one learning area that you have made progress in and share how that makes you feel. Great to hear that you LOVE your book Ezrah. You have all done so well this year and I am very, very, VERY proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the pleasure of sharing Mathias's Piki Haere Book last night, via FaceTime
    ...what a fantastic year of fun, challenges and learning experiences you have had in Room 10 ! All well documented in an awesome book to treasure. Great stuff! You have earned a long summer holiday. Thanks Mrs Perry for all you have done...we know Mathias he's really enjoyed his year in your class:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already shared my Piki Harere book with my Grandad, my mum and my dad. I LOVE my Piki Harere book. from Julie

    ReplyDelete