Monday 22 September 2014

Loving Libby's Looms!


Libby is a 10 year old Hastings girl who makes very cute things with Loom Bands. She has her own youtube site with quite a few tutorials. This clever girl makes a little bit of money for every view she gets. What a great idea! When you visit her page, leave her a comment and click subscribe as well. This would be a super activity for the holidays. Maybe you could even set up your own tutorials with original creations! Check her out at...

https://www.youtube.com/user/LibbysLooms






5 comments:

  1. Have you checked out this site yet?
    I wonder who might be clever enough to follow the tutorials and make something special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Libby is so good at doing loom bands! I wish I was as good as Libby. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,
    My its Libby thank you all so much for subscribing and view YouTube channel!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby. We'll look out for your new loom band charm and bracelets! Before you publish a comment, please make sure it makes sense!

      Delete
    2. Hi Libby my name is Destiny-Paige and I was wondering if I could could copy your banana charm? From Destiny-Paige

      Delete