Monday 8 September 2014

In a Galaxy Far, Far, Away...

Here is a little taste of what you will see at the show! Some of the photos are screenshots taken from a video  so appear a bit fuzzy. This will not be the case at performances! "Colour My World' is sensational so I hope you have your tickets!
Kapahaka students must be at school by 5.30pm in Room 9.
All other students to Room 10 by 6.20pm please.
Please note: Mrs Perry will be in Room 10 from 6pm.


Lightsabers looking great :)
Droids Battle 
Happy!
My levels too high!
Cole
Grace




2 comments:

  1. Final show tonight! I am so proud of you all Room 10. You have worked so hard and look and sound fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved performing in the Prodouction!!!!! What was your favorite part and why. from Destiny

    ReplyDelete