Monday 18 August 2014

Fireman Hero Saves a Life!


I heard the alarm go off so I quickly rushed to the fire and zoomed off. But, I was too late. Then I realised there was still something in there because a lady said, “There is a baby kitten in the burning house!” So my mate gave me some tools but I dropped them so my back would not be sore. Then I went in the house. It was pitch black but luckily I had a torch so I turned on the torch and shined it around the room. I saw a Spiderman table and next to it was the kitten. Then I picked it up and told my mate that I had the kitten. I quickly put a towel over the kitten and poured some nice cold water on it, then an oxygen mask on the kitten’s mouth. I was scared that it might die but then I heard a little meow. “It’s alive!” I said. I was so happy but this person who was behind me was petrified because she thought it would not wake up. But, it did wake up! Then I drove off and said, “That was a rough day. I am exhausted!”
By Reicoe


Here I go. I walk into the burnt house. I turn on my flashlight. I’m looking around for the kitten… there it is! I go and pick it up. I pat my friend to show him that I’ve got it. “Let’s go!” We walk out of the black house. “Hurry! Hurry! We have got to get this kitten breathing again!” I open the slide-up door of the fire truck. I have to get that black bag with a tank in it! I put the oxygen mask on the kitten. I get a cloth and pour water on it. I see it starts to move and then it meows. “I have just saved this kitten.” I say to myself.
By Cairo



“OK, what’s going on sir?”
“We haven’t checked inside yet.”
“OK, then I will. I wonder what’s in here? There is a Superman bag and table. Hey! I wonder what that grey thing is on the ground by the table? It looks like a cat!” I said very softly.
“Hey! Hey! I found a cat on the ground!”
My partner offered me tools.
“OK, let’s take this cat outside to get have some fresh air from the oxygen mask!”
I said, “Come on kitten, stay with me now please. OK, I will put this cloth on your back to rehydrate you.”
“Meow, meow” said the kitten.
 “The kitten’s alive!” I said, shouting with joy.
My partner congratulated me and I hugged the kitten.

By Ana


One day, I got called to an emergency. To a burning house!
As I arrive at the house, the owner is standing outside.
She said her son was playing with matches but she didn’t know he was.
I said “OK.”
Then she said, “My kitten is inside the house! Can you please go and rescue it?”
“OK” I said.
So I go inside the house. “Look! There’s a Spiderman table and bag. Hey look! Is that the kitten? OK, let’s get it and take it outside. Go! Go! Go! Get the gas mask and towels too! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Put the towels and the gas mask on it, and the water. Now she’s safe,” I said to the owner.

By Presley




2 comments:

  1. Well done Room 10, I was so impressed by all of your writing! Ka mau te wehi :) from Miss Spurrier

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great writing you four have done! Ana, I love the way that most of your story is dialog. (talking)

    ReplyDelete