Thursday 10 April 2014

Decorating Grass Buddies!

Remember to bring along your bits and bobs so that you can dress and accessorise your grass buddy tomorrow. Check that Mum and Dad say it's OK before you raid the sewing box or the garage. You don't need fancy things - just some imagination and a willingness to be creative. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! We are also going to work with Six Team so make sure you have had a good nights sleep and a hearty breakfast. Those kids are very energetic! See you in the morning :)

7 comments:

  1. I really like the grass buddy and the decorations from Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige - this was one I put together pretty quickly. I can't wait to see what your grass buddy will look like. Will yours be a girl or a boy? Have you thought of a name for it yet?

      Delete
  2. what a exciting day we had on Friday it was... Decorating Day. I wonder what they will look like on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I liked the decorations on the Grass Buddy. From Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I have thought of a name it is Ella from Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have thought of a name it is Emma. from Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I named my grass buddy Lucy. Destiny

    ReplyDelete