Thursday 26 March 2015

The Mixed Up Teacher By Ella


One day I went to school and said, "Good morning Mrs Perry!" But she answered, "Go home!" but I said, "School's just started and I've got nothing to do!"

Then the bell went and Mrs Perry said, "Lunch time!". When we came in we went to our desks and she said,"Bike time!" I said it wasn't bike time, it was maths time, but we still went biking.

Mrs Perry said "It's raining!" but I said, "The sun is shining!" Then she saw a mouse but I said, "Mrs Perry, it's a rat!" Now she said "It's home time!" and it was home time.

When I got home I told my mum my teacher was CRAZY!!!

5 comments:

  1. That was ridiculous, Mrs Perry is CRAZY!!! Well she isn't really but in the story she is. By Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets just hope that Mrs Perry will NOT wake up one morning CRAZY! Great story Ella! By Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ella
    So proud of you I love the amazing vocabulary.
    From Manu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, what a lovely big sister you are Manu! Amazing vocabulary - such clever word choices. Ella is a pretty amazing little writer. She reminds me of someone else I had in my class a few years ago, now who was that? If I wasn't such a crazy teacher I would remember...

      Delete