Sunday 9 November 2014

Super Strumming - Magical Music - Ukulele Festival 2014



Bianca and Paige
Great to see an enthusiastic bunch of ukulele players at the Opera House on Friday night. It was a BIG day after the trip to Cape Kidnappers. It's such fun being part of a big ukulele orchestra. I found some of the songs a wee bit tricky. How about you? What was your favourite song? Mine was definitely 'Midnight Special' - I just love that one. Share a ukulele song that you enjoy playing - it doesn't have to be a festival song...




5 comments:

  1. My favourite song on the uke is Kookabura but it wasn't played at the festival. From Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite song is One Bottle Of Pop. My fingers got very sore after all that playing. I'm glad I rested them when got home. Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of Pagie and I. Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for spelling your name wrong Paige. Bianca

      Delete
  4. I loved the ukulele festival.My favourite song is Midnight Special. Ezrah

    ReplyDelete