Monday 17 November 2014

My New Sister Madeleine :)

On Saturday night my new little sister was born. Her name is Madeleine. She arrived at midnight on Saturday. I didn't know she was ready to come until my mum sent me a photo of her. Madeleine is so cute and she has a little bit of brown hair. My Nana and I went to the Baby Factory and bought some cute things. I bought some white mittens and a little rainbow coloured ball that has a bell inside. My Nana bought a pink baby towel and a blanket. We wrapped them up and gave them to Mum. Madeleine is at home now.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grace your new little sister looks so cute. Ezrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grace she is so adorable.Does she cry allot ? is it cute when she sleeps? do you get to hold her heaps? from Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Grace your new sister is so cute! I love the name Madeleine.
    From Nina😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your sisters name Grace. Ezrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS. She is very tiny. She looked very cute when I met her yesterday. Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your sisters middle name. from Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. your baby sister Madeleine is SO SO CUTE!. I think her name is SO SO cute. CONGRATULATIONS Grace
    sharnika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn;t she a darling.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your a great big sister grace . Mum

    ReplyDelete