Monday 1 September 2014

Wow! Production is go!!!!!!!

What a magnificent learning day we had today. Learning how to perform, learning how to be part of an awesome audience, learning how to step up on stage and showing listening manners and self-control as part of HUGE school item. I was so proud of you all today - tino pai rawe Room 10. Just shmazing! It is fabulous to be your teacher - lucky, lucky me!!
Thanks so much for coming with your clothing - just a few kids still to bring theirs.
Girls your hair looked fabulous - best Princess Leia's I have ever, ever seen.


Finale Rehearsal - Whole School looking good!
Seated and listening :)

2 comments:

  1. From what I got to see of the rehearsal I am getting very excited, waiting for Thursday is going to be very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love that word 'Shmazing' Mrs Perry when It came up in last weeks spelling. I had to check with Ezrah if it was a word and what the meaning was :) I can't wait to come and see your production, I bet it will be SHMAZING! -Amanda (Ezrah's Mum)

    ReplyDelete