Thursday 4 September 2014

Welcoming Leo


Hi! :)  I'm Leo and I'm new in Room 10. I already have a couple of friends. I feel really welcome in Room 10 and my friends names are Tyler, Jordan, Ezrah and Cole. Yesterday I got my first piece of bling on my peg so I felt so proud of myself. My favourite thing is watching people on the i pads.  I want to have a go but I don't know what to do. People are so nice to me in Room 10. I think Room 10 is the bomb!
Thank you Paige and Ezrah for helping me with this post.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Room 10 Leo! Awesome stuff :D Thank you to everyone in Room 10 for making Leo feel welcome.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having fun in the best class! You have fitted in really well. I like the I-pads to. You will soon learn how to use the I-pads! From Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to have you in our class Leo. We love your cheerful smile and your 'right up there' attitude. Keep it up buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked meeting you yesterday Leo. I liked your smile! Room 10 is the best class to be in. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete