Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Big Win! By Ezrah

WOW! Yesterday in the hall we had a whole school meet up. We had a little talk about production. Then Mrs Pearse announced something really exciting! It was the 'Colour My World' cover   competition. My heart was pounding! Then they announced the winners for the year 1, 2 and 3's. Mrs Pearse said... Ezrah Eagle! I stood up and went down to get my voucher and shake Mrs Pearse's hand.  $20 to spend at the Warehouse! What will I get...
Yes! I've got it!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done Ezrah, I bet we will have lots of fun shopping with your voucher. Mum and Dad are very proud of you. -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ezrah you are a star. Love from Gran-Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What have you spent your money on Ezrah? Bianca

    ReplyDelete