Thursday 21 August 2014

Heart Central

I learnt today that kidneys are full of waste. If you drink water, the water will wash the waste out. If you are sick you can buy some medicine. I learnt that my heart is as big as my fist. At night when I am asleep, my brain keeps working. It does not go to sleep. I have learnt that I should drink 3 glasses of water a day. Water is a healthy drink. We breathe in oxygen then we breathe out carbon dioxide. If you have diabetes you need to take medicine. You have to exercise every day so your body can be fit.
By Julie


When we went to see Harold, we shrunk down and went into someone else’s body and went to Heart Central. Then Charlie said, “Oh! I’m late!” On Tuesday we went back to Harold. We learned about our circulation and kidneys. Did you know that if you have too much waste your wee gets dark but if it’s lighter it means that there’s not that much waste. That’s because you don’t drink enough water. Drink 3 or more glasses of water every day.
By Shekinah


At Life Education we learnt that you have to have the right medicine or you can die. The brain never stops going even if you go to sleep, no matter what! You have to drink three glasses of water every day. We only need medicine sometimes or you can get sick as. We breathe out carbon dioxide and oxygen comes back in. Harold sang us a song. I like the song he sang us.

By Bostyn

2 comments:

  1. Ka pai to mahi Bostyn. It is great to hear about what you have learnt from Harold on how to keep yourself safe and healthy.
    From Bostyn's mum Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Mel. Bostyn works so hard at her writing and I am really proud of her. She is making really awesome progress. We all enjoyed Harold and learning about what goes on inside our bodies. I learned that I must drink more water!

      Delete