Friday 2 May 2014

Time for Term 2

How exciting - it's nearly time to head back for Term 2! Thanks everyone for all your holiday comments. I loved hearing what you were up to and answering all the comments.
When you come back on Monday you will find out who your new learning buddy is, where your desk is and see a few little changes in the classroom. I think you will see the room and go 'WOW'!
There is a new Room 10 student starting on Monday... he's not your usual pupil but he loves learning. I know you will LOVE him.
See you all on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait till we go back to school because I like learning. do you like school?
    .from Sharnika
    reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do like going to school from Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't wait to come back to school.We're going to have an awesome term 2. From Ezrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear Ezrah! The classroom is looking a bit different so I hope you all like the changes and of course meeting the new class member.
      Hope you had a wonderful birthday today Grace!
      See you all in the morning :)

      Delete