Sunday 11 May 2014

Amazing Opening Ceremony by Bostyn

Mahora School got to see Amy Martin the best NZ under 15yrs BMX rider. Amy went around the pump track. I think Amy has been practising a lot of times! When Amy went around the pump track she used no pedals. It was amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes. I said "holey moley! That is awesome!" Blake and Carmen asked Amy some questions. Some classes presented art to the sponsors. The sponsors had a turn on the pump track. They were awesome, especially Amy. There was a clown called Ma Hora. I think it was a girl because Ma is like Grandma. There were yellow balloons on the bikes. Craig Foss and Jayden cut the ribbon because it was Jayden's birthday. Then we went back to class.
Amy Martin - NZ BMX Under 15yrs Champion
Karmen and Blake questioning Amy



4 comments:

  1. What a great piece of writing Bostyn. I think Amy must have had a lot of practise too!
    I hope you enjoy the bike track when you get to have a go on it.

    From Mel (Bostyn's mum)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right Mel. I am super, duper impressed with Bostyn's writing. She is working so hard and has a wonderful attitude towards her learning! I really like the 'holey moley' bit - keep up the fabulous work clever girl!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Awesome writing Bostyn. Destiny-Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a fun day. From ana

    ReplyDelete