Friday 14 November 2014

Au Revoir, Adios, Arrivederci, Ciao...



This week we pulled out our hankies and said farewell to the 4 fabulous EIT teachers who have helped us at Mahora for the past year. Room 10 have been especially lucky as the candidate teachers planned and worked with small groups on a technology project. The activities included bird feeders, beach-themed photos frames, screen printed t-shirts and handmade sock buddies. Everyone really enjoyed the sessions so much and were sad when they came to an end. Check out this photopeach slideshow to see some great photos.
Thanks again Miss Spurrier, Miss Sinton, Mr Forman and Miss McIntyre. You guys are the BEST! Ka mau te wehi, have a great holiday and keep in touch!

Fun with Technology! on PhotoPeach

11 comments:

  1. That is amazing photo peach Mrs Perry. Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliment Bianca. I really enjoy putting slideshows together and I love to get positive feedback about them. You have made my day!

      Delete
  2. Did It take you a long time to put together? Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question Bianca - yes it does take a while to put together. First I have to upload all the photos onto a programme called Photopeach. The next step is making sure they are sequenced well so that they are in the right order. Then I choose some music to go with the slideshow. If I have an idea of what to use it's pretty easy and I just upload it but sometimes I spend ages searching for just the right music. Adding captions can take a while then I preview it all to make sure I like how it looks. After all that I get the 'embed' code and post it on our blog. So yes, it takes a bit of time!

      Delete
  3. I was so so sad to say goodbye to the EIT teachers I will miss you.Thank you Mr Forman for helping me design a t-shirt. Ezrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Technology it is fun. from Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a lot of fun. Room 10 were so lucky to have this special opportunity with the EIT teachers.

      Delete
  5. I like my gannet bird because it is awesome! My gannet bird name is Emmy. from Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss the EIT teachers. they are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my sock buddy. My one can do acrobatics.
    Leo , what was you're suggestion?

    ReplyDelete